Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.884 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,235₴ (3,666 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)