Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.752 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,001₴ (2,212 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)