Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.537 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,249₴ (878 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)