Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,718₴ (﷼ 22,166,239) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)