Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.031 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 271% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,365₴ (19,918 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)