Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.644 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 215% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,176₴ (C$2,605) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (29 minutes ago)