Cost of living comparison between Hakodate, Japan and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.22918 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,301₴ (¥180,211) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)