Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 60% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,180₴ (9,757,236 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (41 minutes ago)