Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,317₴ (7,242,300 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)