Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,031₴ (29,065,688 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)