Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.310 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 273% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,019₴ (7,663 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)