Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.518 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,105₴ (2,408 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)