Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.580 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 148% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,028₴ (10,162 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)