Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.736 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 251% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,047₴ (3,496 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (29 minutes ago)