Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25959 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,464₴ (¥63,424) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)