Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23856 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,464₴ (¥136,085) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)