Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25467 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,709₴ (¥163,778) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)