Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25226 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,803₴ (¥50,756) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)