Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.060 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 86% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,055₴ ($1,074) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)