Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02483 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,005₴ (₩1,973,466) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)