Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02469 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,566₴ (₩427,998) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)