Cost of living in Guwahati, India vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39214 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,566₴ (₨105,998) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)