Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38585 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,338₴ (₨156,376) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)