Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40665 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,204₴ (₨57,062) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)