Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,093₴ (₨19,845) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (27 minutes ago)