Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02391 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,999₴ (₩1,170,932) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (31 minutes ago)