Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02471 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,100₴ (₩368,243) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)