Cost of living comparison between Gulbarga, India and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38530 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,225₴ (₨57,682) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)