Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23889 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,271₴ (₨34,622) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)