Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25133 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,705₴ (₨34,636) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)