Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 71% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,643₴ (元6,674) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)