Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,568₴ (€299) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)