Cost of living comparison between Guarda, Portugal and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,531₴ (€886) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)