Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.960 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,171₴ (元11,660) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)