Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.128 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 87% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,118₴ (13,594元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)