Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.254 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 140% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,445₴ (元4,336) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)