Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 UAH / VEFX *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 13₴ (Bs 39,234) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)