Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 6,421₴ (Bs 6,871,342) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)