Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.741 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,020₴ (Bs 11,317) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)