Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.446 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 128% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,736₴ (Mex$ 10,886) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)