Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.167 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 138% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,442₴ (€2,221) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)