Cost of living comparison between Grenoble, France and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 250% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,474₴ (€1,873) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)