Cost of living in Grenoble, France vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 135% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,032₴ (€2,152) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)