Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,330₴ (33,070 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)