Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,661₴ (48,020 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bila Tserkva costs 60₴ (37 minutes ago)