Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.837 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 51% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,014₴ (13,160 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)