Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 38% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,005₴ (46,711 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)