Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 UAH / NIO
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,649₴ (12,495 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)