Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.045 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,559₴ (R$ 1,685) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)