Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.300 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 225% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,777₴ (6,297 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)