Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.876 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 252% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,788₴ (18,357 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (39 minutes ago)