Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,994₴ (﷼ 10,316,017) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)