Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40665 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 59% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,812₴ (₨63,475) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)