Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41265 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,300₴ (₨54,041) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)