Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,504₴ (﷼ 8,847,370) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)