Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,587₴ (﷼ 46,115,797) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)