Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,210₴ (﷼ 11,281,986) in Gonbad-e Kavus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)