Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07330 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,766₴ (146,878 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)