Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07674 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,524₴ (554,157 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)