Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07700 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,749₴ (516,194 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)