Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01727 UAH / CDF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,830₴ (511,399 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)