Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.322 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 110% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,726₴ (R$ 1,770) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)