Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.976 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,537₴ (2,084 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (35 minutes ago)