Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 103% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,849₴ (1,925 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)