Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.716 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,077₴ (2,543 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (36 minutes ago)