Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.059 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 124,971₴ (17,703 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)