Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.987 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 129% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,494₴ (£1,848) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)