Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.564 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr you would need to make just about 24,252₴ (E£ 15,505) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)