Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.461 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,811₴ (E£ 11,506) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)