Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.499 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,527₴ (E£ 11,691) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)