Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.531 UAH / EGP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,149₴ (E£ 5,321) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (32 minutes ago)