Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.636 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 233% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,058₴ (€1,888) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)