Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.550 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,794₴ (RM9,128) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)