Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.904 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,385₴ (RM2,228) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)