Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.955 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 94% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,613₴ (RM2,286) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (35 minutes ago)