Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.927 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,777₴ (R 24,789) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)