Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 162% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,994₴ (Php77,135) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)