Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49267 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,185₴ (Php36,910) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)