Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,235₴ (Php29,425) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)