Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,483₴ (7,112TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)