Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 97% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,780₴ (2,003 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)