Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.554 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,806₴ (5,667 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)