Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.065 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,078₴ (1,851TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)