Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.367 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,528₴ (1,497TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (27 minutes ago)