Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.989 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,112₴ (5,835TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)