Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41467 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,846₴ (₨18,921) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)