Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41719 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,111₴ (₨45,809) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)