Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.41719 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 47% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,968₴ (₨55,055) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)