Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.148 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 247% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,866₴ (€750) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)