Cost of living comparison between Galaţi, Romania and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.195 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,019₴ (5,653 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)