Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.878 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,820₴ (493 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)