Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.220 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,540₴ (2,314 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)