Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.633 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,884₴ (P14,769) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)