Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.605 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 131% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,150₴ (P13,880) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)