Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.576 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 52% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,584₴ (P16,529) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)